Sunday, May 2, 2010

Must have online tools for Networking Marketing

The following are tools every Network Marketing Entrepreneur needs to grow their business.I use them every day and you will also.
I will be referring to these tools in all my groups,so use these.

1. Mozilla Foxfire Browser
This will allow you to have several pages open at any time.Trust me you will need it for the multi-tasking you will be doing with your online business.
Also allows you to surf several sites at one time and build up your credits.
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
2. Bookmarks
This will be found at the top of the browser.
Bookmarks is used everyday of your Marketing. You will use it to mark all your sites you use and to put them into groups for easy access when you need it.
3. Notepad
Note pad will be found in your software that comes with your PC. Microsoft hardware.
I use this to write my adds on, save my urls,what sites i have and any other items I want quick access too. I prepare each notepad for what I want it for and it stays open on my PC for when I want to use it.
4. Skype very important for communication and free. http://www.skype.com
5.A viral downline builder.
This builds your downline in traffic exchanges and safe lists and your downline builds you credits.Each time your referral signs up to one of your sites you earn credits,how sweet is that?
This is where Vital Viral comes in.

Please accept this free gift as a thank you from me:http://www.explodetwitter.com/tweet/dwforet

Completely free no cost at all and will help your business.
Completely

1 comment: